As used in this policy, the terms "using" and "processing" information include using cookies on a computer, subjecting the information to statistical or other analysis and using or touching information in any way, including, but not limited to collecting, storing, evaluating, modifying, deleting, using, combining, disclosing and transferring information within the United States or internationally.
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide and improve the Service, features and content, to administer your membership, and to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site. We also may also use your information in order to better understand how the Service is used. It is not our practice to sell, rent, or trade personal information.
- In the course of using the Service, we ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address, home and business postal addresses, and Site usage information. We use your Personal Information mainly to provide the Service and administer your inquiries.
- We also collect the other information that you provide as part of your use of the Service, including via your registration and the administration and personalization of your profile webpage (e.g., without limitation zip code, gender, age and individual preferences) ("Non-Identifying Information"). Certain Non-Identifying Information would be considered a part of your Personal Information if it were combined with other identifiers (for example, combining your zip code with your street address) in a way that enables you to be identified, but the same pieces of information are considered Non-Identifying Information when they are taken alone or combined only with other non-identifying information (for example, your viewing preferences). We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other users of the Service to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how the Service is used.
- We also use your Personal Information to contact you with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you.
- We may offer special access to pay-per-view or other special promotional events (e.g., live broadcast of concerts), and we may share your Personal Information, excluding including banking or credit card information, with those entities, broadcasters, and advertisers that are participating in such event.
- We may share your Personal Information with law enforcement, governmental agencies, or authorized third-parties, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other broadcaster or user to legal liability. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, city, state, ZIP code, telephone number, email address, user history, IP address, and anything else we may deem relevant to the investigation.
- If you make a charitable donation on MeetON.com, we may send the charitable organization some or all of the following personal information so that the organization can send you a receipt: your name, mailing address, and email address.
- If you are a Broadcaster, we may ask for your tax identification number and bank account information, which we will use to pay you for your share of revenues for broadcasts containing your Broadcaster Content.
- Information posted to message boards, chat rooms, blogs and other user forums become public information. Use caution when posting. Individuals under the age of 18 should use additional care not to provide any personally identifying information when participating in any area of the Site where postings might become public. We are not responsible for Personal Information you submit in connection with these areas on the Site, nor are we responsible for how others might use that information, including to send you unsolicited messages.
- California Law permits users who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coookies, IP Addresses, and Other Software and Hardware Attributes
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a subpoena or court order, or when required by law to do so. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to report and/or prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Site, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Third Party Advertising
Additionally, these third party advertisers may serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit the Site. These companies may use Non-Identifying Information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
At any time, you may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your registration profile by contacting us. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. If you would like us to delete your record in our system, please contact us and we will attempt to accommodate your request. See below for privacy contact information.
We employ reasonable physical, technological, and administrative security measures and attempt to ensure they are applicable under the circumstances. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Data (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, insofar as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Our Policy Toward Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 14. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under the age of 14 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Live Enterprise, LLC d/b/a MeetON.com
3250 NE 1st Ave., Suite 305
Miami, Florida 33137
Updated: January 20, 2013